Discover our GDPR software
GlobalSUITE Data Protection Software allows the general Data Protection Regulation to be implemented, managed and maintained as well as the traceability of the entire data protection management system. The software effectively complies with the regulations for adapting tothe GDPR,not only being a mere repository of information or endless useful papers.
In addition, thanks to the other modules integrated in GlobalSUITE helps in the Compliance function of the rest of the organization.
PIA and risk analysis
The platform allows qualitative and quantitative dimensions, the parameterization of the Risk Calculation, templates of a predefined methodology and catalogs of Predefined Risks and Measures.
GDPR Compliance and Audit
Gap Analysis, Adequacy Plan Generation, Audit Management
Historical reports and current situation, traceability of all associated information in the system
Definition, classification and valuation of data processing,
Orientation to the organizational structure, Configuring categories and dimensions of the elements
The software makes it possible to identify Risks by treatments, has a catalogue of Risks of configurable data processing, proposal of Risks from the catalog and publication of Risk Surveys.
The platform offers a selection of data processing to analyze, configuration of risk assessment dimensions and an analysis of the risks of data processing.
The software includes risk map (or Heat Map), different graphical representations to show results, identification of Risks Passed or dependent and the management of action plans derived from risk analysis.
The tool enables the management of Employees, suppliers, offers control over transfers and orders of data processing, incident management, management of supports and services of Service.
Historical Analysis and Risk Management
Visualization of all the points of a historical analysis and its comparison between the different historical ones.
Rights Records Management
Being a web platform, the software is a collaborative tool that facilitates the work between members of the data protection department, or between different users of the same system under the coordination of the Data Protection Officer (DPD).
Compliance requires certain tasks to be performed by employees in the organization. GlobalSUITE automates these tasks and allows for an impossible interaction in another way.
“Paperless” management systems
It allows the implementation of the entire WITHOUT Paperssystem, since everything is registered on the platform and has a document manager that will help you to manage all the documentation inherent in the Data Protection regulations and with full traceability of all actionstaken.
GDPR implementation consultancy
Do you know how to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation?
Thanks to the experience in our consulting and auditing services of the LOPD we will support you in the process of implementation GDPR and compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation to adapt your company to the regulations effectively and in real.
Our team has more than 15 years of experience and is formed by:
- Lawyers and engineers
- Lead Auditor, ISO 27001, ISO 20000,ISO 22301, Lead Implementer.
- DPD Certification
- CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC
- PMP, ITIL, CDPP, COBIT 5 Foundations
We will conduct a GAP Analysis of your company's compliance on the current date.
- GAP analysis and adequacy plan. Review of the degree of compliance of the company with respect to the regulations, determination of the existing gap and elaboration of the action plan to achieve adequacy.
- Definition and elaboration of a risk analysis: GlobalSUITE will propose to the company a risk analysis methodology and analyze existing treatments.
- Record of processing activities. Preparation of documentation reflecting the activities of the treatment in all the requested aspects.
- Review and update of stakeholder rights care protocols. Inclusion of new and update of the new ones.
- Review of thecontracts for the commission of the processing . Update of the clauses for signature with the processors.
- Definition of the Violation Notification Protocol. Definition of the actions to be taken and how to notify the Control Authority.
- Definition of the functions of the Data Protection Officers. Assistance in the appointment and definition of functions and delegations.
- Performing the impact assessments (EIPD), for the treatments that need to be carried out GlobalSUITE will help in the elaboration of them, for their correct documentation and definition of actions.
- Binding CorporateRules: drafting the rules necessary for transfers in international companies to meet the necessary requirements.
- In-person controls in our clients’offices. Containing the required security measures at any of their protection levels.
- Drafting of information and confidentiality clauses.
- Adequacy of the website to the Law and the LSSICE. Advice to the CLIENT considered An Information Society Service Provider in accordance with the Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce on the procedures to be followed to adapt their website to the requirements of said Law.
Among the main benefits of an implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation, we can highlight the following:
- Improving your organization’s image
- Improve suphetial stake and manage your company
- Customer satisfaction
- Legal defense
What is GDPR and how does it affect your company?
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data was adopted in May 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR),regulations from Europe and directly applicable in Spain since 25 May 2018.
The Spanish adaptation of the regulation is reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights(LOPDGDD) which served as an introduction to the internal legal order of the GDPR with new developments to the Respect.
Be prepared for your company’s implementation and adequacy to the GDPR and know the degree of compliance of your entity in data protection.