GlobalSUITE® anti-bribery software allows the complete risk assessment cycle (Identification, Analysis and Risk Assessment) to be developed, as well as Risk Treatment based on ISO 37001 anti-bribery standard.
In addition, it allows to manage the complete cycle of continuous improvement established by this standard, from the establishment of scope and objectives to the monitoring and continuous improvement of the framework, including the measures applied for the treatment of Risks. It allows the definition of the responsibilities of the compliance officer, the development of Gap Analysis and the management of incidents and complaints.
GlobalSUITE® at a glance
Thanks to GlobalSUITE’s integrated approach®, the solution’s foundation can be leveraged to grow with the different modules and tools that make up the platform, thereby taking advantage of synergies and corresponding cost and time savings. The platform can be licensed in an integrated form or separately from each of its products.
Selection of services, processes and activities to be analyzed. In addition, the risk valuation dimensions, their cost analysis and multiple risks will be created.
Gap analysis against the norm
When you begin, an initial audit is performed to see the status of the situation and an internal audit to ensure alignment with the compliance management system of your organizations.
Anti-bribery Consulting and Auditing
We help you ensure the integrity of your company and reduce your exposure to bribery risks
Organizations have a responsibility to proactively contribute to combating bribery. From GlobalSUITE® we help you achieve this by implementing an anti-bribery management system, and we will guide your company’s management to establish a culture of integrity, transparency, openness and compliance.
An organization’s culture of prevention is critical to the success or failure of an anti-bribery management system.
Our team has more than 15 years of experience and is made up of:
Lawyers and engineers
Lead Auditor, ISO 27001, ISO 20000, ISO 22301, Lead Implementer.
CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC
PMP, ITIL, CDPP, COBIT 5 Foundations
ISO 37001 is the standard for implementing bribery management systems,andthus assisting organizations in the fight against corruption by establishing a culture of integrity, transparency and compliance. This regulation is applicable to any company in the world and the sector of action.
The Anti-bribery prevention management system can be an independent system or integrated into management systems already implemented in your organization, such as a management system such as quality,environment,among others.
The ability to detect corruption behaviors, through the proper implementation of these compliance programs,will allow companies to commit to the fight against bribery and corruption.
- Initial audit of the organization.
- Planning and design of the management system.
- Review of continuous improvement with preventive and corrective actions.
- Certification (not mandatory, if required by the customer).
The implementation of the anti-bribery management system in your organization entails the following benefits:
- Shows ethical leadership to employees, suppliers and customers.
- Commitment and transparency of your company.
- Safety, reduction, control and prevention of risks against possible crimes.
- Increased confidence in its management thanks to a better image and reputation of the company
- Possible mitigation or exempt from the criminal liability of the legal person.
- Management system reviewed by an authorized third party.
For the correct treatment of the risks of the anti-bribery management system we will help you with:
- Definition of risk management plans.
- Automatic proposals of measures for each risk.
- Follow-up of treatment plans.
- Risk projection and simulation.
- Cost/benefit analysis of measures
''Be evidence of due diligence in compliance with the anti-bribery management system''